• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Being charged twice and no one knows why

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have contact detaisl for Adobe Complaints process?  Trying to get a hold of anyone is an absolute nightmare.

I am sending the below issue to any adobe email address I can find in hopes for someone to reply and offer advice.  I have spoken to 3 customer service agents, 1 of which ended the conversation abruptly when he realised they didnt have a clue how to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My Premiere Pro subscription was due to end this year and I was going to cancel around January 2021 but I was offered a cheaper deal of £15.17 if I didn't cancel so I accepted.  This payment of £15.17 has been coming out of my bank account since February.  However, I have been getting charged the original price of £19.97 on top of the £15.17.  

I have spoken to 3 customer service agents who couldn't see these charges of £15.17 anywhere as they do not show on my Adobe account but they are coming out of my bank account under the name of "adobe.com".  I have since contacted my bank and reported this as fraud.

The £19.97 payments come out of my PayPal around the 21st of every month under the name of "Adobe Systems Ireland LTD", I also receive an email each month confirming this.
The £15.17 payments come out of my bank account directly around the 1st of every month under the name of "adobe.com", I do not receive any emails for these. 

I have an email confirming a "60 day free" period for the 19.97 payments.  This did happen as I wasn't charged 19.97 during the months of January 2021 or February 2021 but the payment of 15.17 started in February 2021.

It seems I have been given 2 incentives to not cancel:
  1. 60 day free period
  2. reduced monthly charge of 15.17
Yet I am still being charged the original cost of 19.97 also.

I would like to know how and why there is no information for the £15.17 payments?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 - Adobe does not use email for support

2 - Nobody in this public forum has access to account information

3 - Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines