• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

best account type for 3 or 4 accounts

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my company, I need 3 to 4 accounts, but with my own research I came to the conclusion that the best way to do this is to have 2 individual creative cloud accounts (as 2 persons are able to go on one license). But is there not a cheaper alternative or a more streamlined that allows me to have 3 to 4 accounts without owning 3 to 4 licenses?

[Moderator's note:  Moved to Accounts, Payment & Plan forum]

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

To clarify: you would set up a team plan, then buy 4 licenses under that team plan. You can add licenses at any time, transfer to new staff any time,  and remove them once a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will be happy to help. Your individual license lets you install your Adobe app on more than one computer, sign in (activate) on two, but use it on only one computer at a time. Here is the link that gives you detailed information step by step. Please write us back if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Manmeet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet,

If I understand correctly, the best option for us for 4 accounts would be 2 licenses of creative cloud for teams? There is not a business option where I can add licenses on the go how many we need?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>2 persons are able to go on one license

NO !!!

Individual licenses may NOT be share http://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant to say creative cloud for teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud for Teams licenses cannot be shared either. Each license/seat is for one person & email address.

Whether for teams or individuals, a license can be activated on two computers, but only used by one person at a time.

Sharing accounts would be a violation of Adobe's terms of use. Creative Cloud is single-user software and not shareable with others:

5.1 Account Information. You are responsible for all activity that occurs via your account even if that activity is not by you or is without your knowledge or consent. Please notify Customer Support immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. You may not (A) share your account information (except with an authorized account administrator), whether intentionally or unintentionally; or (B) use another person’s account.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm; no licenses can be shared. Team and personal licenses are the same for this. The license allows two computers for the same person (like their Pc and their laptop). 

I would recommend teams. Individual licenses are not designed for a business with staff. Adobe will ONLY talk to the account holder, even if the company pays. The individual license cannot be changed or cancelled by the company. If the person leaves, the company has given a nice gift. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if for both teams and individual licenses can not be shared, what would be the best option then for 3 to 4 people in the company. Buying 4 accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the reason I have said, I do not think individual accounts are a good choice for businesses. A team license seems a better choice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify: you would set up a team plan, then buy 4 licenses under that team plan. You can add licenses at any time, transfer to new staff any time,  and remove them once a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This will help me a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One last question, the prize of one license is 70 euro's per month right? And after 10 licenses you can get a discount with the VIP plus plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is Adobe's pricing in your region and a Teams FAQ which covers those things:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business-plans.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteI came to the conclusion that the best way to do this is to have 2 individual creative cloud accounts (as 2 persons are able to go on one license).

By @Jeroen23543863jxzi

==============

Wrong.  Only 1 user per license allowed. Each user may install on up to 2 devices (desktop/laptop) but only one device may used at a time. You need a business plan for Teams.  One license seat per user. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines