• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Buys digital download.

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mistakenly ordered two Adobe Premiere Element programs from Best Buy's Digital Download Service. I have not downloaded these programs. I meant to order one copy of the Adobe Photoshop
Elements. After an hour and twenty minutes on the phone with Best Buy Support and speaking to six different people, I was disconnected without resolving the problem. The last person I talked to was to contact Adobe about the situation. Can you please help me resolve this problem?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here, or at Adobe support, can help with a Best Buy purchase

You are going to have to call BB again and persist until you find someone who can cancel one of your purchases

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke and chatted with Best But representatives for an additional 4-hours (much of the time on hold) with limited success. I was refunded one of the downloads but they would not exchange or refund the other program. As a side note, I purchased a Chromebook and the Adobe programs were offered at a reduced rate. I later found out you cannot use these programs on a Chromebook! Why were these programs even offered with the purchase of a Chromebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next time order directly from Adobe.

Since you paid a 3rd party, you must settle this with the 3rd party, not Adobe. 

Ask for a Best Buy supervisor who can credit you for the over-purchase. 

Failing that, contact your credit card company.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next time I will order from Adobe. When I ordered from BB I was not notified that it would not be possible to cancel or change the order. I am no longer a BB customer!

I think Adobe should have some control over its 3rd party agreements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I think Adobe should have some control over its 3rd party agreements

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>mistakenly ordered two Adobe Premiere Element programs

I don't know Best Buy's return policy, but their page SHOULD have a disclaimer that digital sales are final... if not, you MAY be able to have your credit card company reverse one of the purchases due to incomplete information... but YOU need to be more careful when purchasing to be sure you are ordering what you want, not 2 of the same thing

>purchased a Chromebook and the Adobe programs were offered at a reduced rate

If Best Buy had those as a 'bundle' deal that is their error... if not, it is your error for not checking program requirements... the same as you would not buy a Mac version to run on a Windows computer

This is where I purchased https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-2021-Premiere/dp/B08G9PGTGB/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines