Best License for community groups and not for profits?

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have used Adobe as an individual for many years. I am also a director of 2 not for profit organisations who carry out important community work in the UK. We are not registered as a Charity, as many Community Interest Companies and Benevolent Societies find it too expensive and unnecessary. I need to find the right license for my organisation who are running a community digital media project. We will have around 2 dedicated Macs and are looking to expand this to maybe 2 additional ipads for outreach work. What would be the best license for us to load Creative Cloud on the Macs ? I can only find reductions for registered charities and wondered whether a group/ team or enterpise license would work for us or individual licenses ? Thanks

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual licenses (retail licenses) don't suit many organisations because they are absolutely dedicated to one person and cannot be transferred. If they leave their job, they have a nice gift from you. Adobe will not talk to you about the account, because it isn't yours.

Be aware that the number of Macs isn't the factor, it is the number of people. You cannot set up a shared computer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Team license would be the one for you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines