• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BEWARE OF ADOBE CLOUD AUTO RENEWALS !!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there are thousands of complaints all over the internet about this . Check youtube and all social media before you sign up . They have now pulled this scam on me , family members and some students at the University . They say they send out a notice stating information about renewal , must have forgot all of us because thats a total lie , next they start charging more  , just draft from your bank account without the price increase or amount  notice . If you catch this and talk to anyone at Adobe , it will be someone that doesn't speak good english and guess what ... all lies . If you try and get out of this deal with them they all tell you that they contacted you about the auto renewal and you have to pay to get out of it. Well I checked all our emails and total lies but myself and thousands complaining must be wrong. So they proceeded to take there share on a Sunday within 10 mins . What a classless company . Research and never ever rent software with this company or you will be scammed and pay dearly . Adobe Cloud is the worst experience and very costly for all the people that cancel . Hope this helped as we are promoting this topic worldwide to help others. Have a great day

[Moved from the Experience Cloud forums to the Creative Cloud forums by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the people I've talked to who have had similar complaints had one of two problems.

1. they did get emails, but they ended up in spam and junk mail folders. To avoid such issues I usually check my junk mail folders about once a week.

2. They signed up with a junk mail address that's either temporary or one they never check. This is to avoid spam in their main email account, but, since they don't check it or it's now gone, they never see the renewal notifications.

Also, it seems impossible for Adobe to "forget" about anybody since I'm pretty sure it's all automated.

I know there are a lot of people out there who have complained about this issue, but, like I said, it's usually because they didn't see the emails that Adobe has sent out.

As a side note, the price changes and auto-renewals are all talked about in the terms and conditions we all agree to when we sign up for Creative Cloud, but I know a lot of people don't read those things because we are too excited to get to creating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gurl please, ain't nobody ever read a T&C in their life

e65.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the biggest ripoff in the world !!!Everyone knows it and I will continue daily to promote that !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe ID:@OUTLOOK.COM TOTAL LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGEST SCAM ON THE PLANET !!!!

DONT’T FALL FOR THIS CLOUD RENT A SCAM

Your Case Number:22455926

Case Description:Refund of ETF and recent charge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

I apologize for the poor experience you had.

I tried to search your case number in order to check the support interaction and help you, but it seems that the case number is not valid.

Is there any other case# that you can provide?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:0222455926

This is one of my case numbers promising me a refund . I had many others , but one told me I was lying and got an email , I have all emails and that got me angry plus it hurt our credit causing a 30 day late on our mortgage , fees from both our bank and mortgage company . I will not let this go until we at least get our false cancellation fee back . They took an additional $32 out with the cancellation fee same day . This person wrote and wanted me to update my credit card for a refund . I did that 3 times and nothing

Thank you , Randy Golding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have escalated the case to the concerned team and they will be contacting you shortly.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the effort , we appreciate that

Sent from myMail for iOS

Monday, July 17, 2017, 11:11 AM -0400 from forums_noreply@adobe.com <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

BEWARE OF ADOBE CLOUD AUTO RENEWALS !!

created by Sheena Kaul<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sheena+Kaul> in Adobe Creative Cloud - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/9707040#9707040>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been trapped by this nonsense. I called Adobe and was given a load of abuse by the indian call handler, who was rude and obnoxious. When i said i wanted to compalin he said i had to complain to him and then he hung up on me

Disgusting behaviour and comoany. I will never use anothe radobe product. absolutly dispicaable company who con you and charge exhoborant fines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/cancellation/m-p/12153645

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines