• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billed for services I never used and no email confirmations

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I looked att by statement just now and realised that I am still being billed for services taht I havent used in over a year. I have not been sent any reminder emails from you mand have been charged more that £500 in total, i think its totally irresponsible and inappropriate business practice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe subscriptions roll over automatically, which is stated in the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up. It is your responsibility to cancel the subscription at the end of its period.

You can usually cancel your subscription using the process in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html Be aware that there is a cancellation fee of 1/2 of the remaining time on the subscription. 

Meantime, I'm moving this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum, which is the appropriate location for your issue.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines