• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billed without permission to subscription

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been billed for a subscription I did not ask for over £500 ukp I have no emails asking permission or anything help what do I do Please help

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever give Adobe your credit card (for a free trial, for example)? This is very important. If you did not do this, your card details must have been stolen. If you signed up for a free trial, you were signing up to pay at the end of the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Paid a reduced rate and it was advertised as a one-off payment not a subscription. I would like to know why I was not given any notice of the money being taken. I wish to apply for a refund and cancel the subscription.
I have had no emails or anything saying a bill is due

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you never signed up for any Free Trial of Adobe software or never gave Adobe any credit card information then your CC number has been stollen and you need to contact your bank and or CC company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Paid a reduced rate and it was advertised as a one-off payment not a subscription I would like to know why I was not given any notice of the money being taken. I wish to apply for a refund and cancel the subscription.
I have had no emails or anything saying a bill is due

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but there aren't any One Off paymenet for Adobe software. All of it is by Subscription Only.

You may have paid for the whole year in one lump sum. That may give you a reduced Rate but it is still for a Years Subscription and all Adobe subscriptions Auto Renew at the regular rate (Cost).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the link where you subscribed/purchased?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below to determine what you ordered and when the service expires.  Click on Manage Plans to cancel.  Depending on what you ordered, there may be a penalty fee for cancelling early. 
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================

NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors.  There are fewer Adobe Customer Care Agents, demand is high and wait times are longer than normal. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the plans do allow you to pay a lump sum for a full year's subscription upfront, and it is a discounted amount from what you would pay for a full year's subscription if you're billed monthly.

However, it is still a subscription plan. If you read the terms of the agreement, you will see that Adobe automatically renews the subscription each year unless you cancel it in the final month.

I believe you should get an email from Adobe in that final month telling you the subscription is due to renew. And as Nancy says, you can check your account for plan information.

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As has been said, you must contact Adobe. They WILL NOT CONTACT YOU. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines