Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing for enterprise account-

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Out There -

I am hoping someone can point me to a solution.

A few years ago, I had a low-cost student CC account that replaced my long-standing personal account.

I paid by credit card.  In July I noticed that Adobe was again billing my card.  I called Adobe (don't ask me how) and the person at Adobe I spoke with said that the only way I could get Adobe to stop billing me was to terminate my card.  It took me until Christmas to do this.  Soon after, Adobe began sending me payment failure notifications and the past couple of weeks, notice of termination.

I have sent a bunch of emails to our IT dpt. and the admin for the enterprise account.  No matter what I try, the notices for termination keep coming. 

This is stressing me out. 

Does anyone have any ideas that might help?

Thanks -

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Account, Payments, & Plan forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing BILLING into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR in the Billing department rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, LinSims.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I tried clicking on the link which you provided.

From there I am instructed to contatct the IT dpt. for enterprise level accounts.

They have been unable to provide a solution that works.

Do you know how I can get to Adobe help?

Thank you -

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines