• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing issues - showing 2 active plans one with discount and without discount

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got 3 months of trial period with my laptop post which I signed up for annual subscription at 40% discount - initial 2 bills got paid with no problems and when I updated the payment details Rs 1500 got deducted from my account and now there are two plans active one with discount and one without discount 

Sarthak25243004rd4a_0-1657779226881.png

I really dont know how to resolve this - I have been writing mails since weeks now - trying to connect to customer care - No Response in anything - I didnt expected such sloppy service from Adobe - no wonder why people dont buy authentic versions and go for pirated versions! 

Sarthak25243004rd4a_1-1657779424060.pngSarthak25243004rd4a_2-1657779457850.png

Now do these expect me to twice for the same plan in a month - whats the point of getting a discount plan when I have to pay double the amount this is called Cheating! 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sarthak25243004rd4a ,

Please contact support to get this resolved. Do note that Adobe does not provide any support/assistance via email so don't correspond with the email ID that you are sending out the emails, it most likely would be a spam. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarthak,

We appreciate you writing in. We checked your account details and found two plans active for Creative Cloud all applications. Did you try to cancel one as soon as it got subscribed to your account? Did you get in touch with our support team regarding this?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a chat with the support team who said they will be cancelling the
other plan without discount - however he couldnt do it from his end - said
would need 2 days to make it happen. Left me with a ADB-25240208-F4M8 for
reference.

--
With Best Regards
(PII removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines