• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing query

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customer Care through the Chat system is not helping. Incredible comunication system for customers!!!!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi petrak...,

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription listed under the email address you are using on the forums. You can manage your subscriptions here: https://accounts.adobe.com. You'll need to sign in with the account that holds the subscription.

EBQ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe assistant, I ended subscription in account [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and you still taking my money until today because of some technical issue! I asked many times to stop and do the refund. Chat system with assistant is not helping. I do not understand why do you have house full of people who do not what do. They can only ask what is your card number and how many emails do you have. This was answered a hundred times. No comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription under the email address you provided in your above reply.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines