• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing refund

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was informed two months ago after cancelling before the free trial period ended that I would be refunded and the amount has still not been refunded. I have tried to find a billing email or customer service email address in which to follow this through and of course there is nothing other than going on an endless circle and a virtual assistant that was hopeless. 

I ask one more time before heading to my bank for fraud refund. Can I have an email address to contact someone to discuss this and sort this out? Thank you. Very dissatisfied customer who does not like to be riped off. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Karen5E6B,

There is no email support so you will have to go the chat route. Follow the steps mentioned below

Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should not have to do this and it is a difficult process. No customer service. Will never use this again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration, but then I am just a user like you trying to help and unfortunately this is the only route to contact the actual employees who can handle your matter. I hope you get your issue resolved soon. Good luck

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manan

Here is the bank statement as requested with the amount debited from my
account by Adobe Systems for the amount of $120.95 on the 26th April 2021.
This product was cancelled.

Regards

Karen Green

This email is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. It
may contain information which is personal and confidential. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete the email from your computer system. If you have received this email
in error you must not disclose, copy, disseminate or rely upon any of the
information contained within. To do so may be in breach of the Commonwealth
Privacy Act (1988).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

Since you appear to be having issues with the Chat function, I suggest you try calling.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines