• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am desperate to talk to someone to find out why I have been charged after signing up for a plan and then cancelling in the allowed time. How do I speak to someone?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This stock reply does not help at all. The link is to a page of options that send you round in circles without talking to someone who might tell you why you have been charged incorrectly. The phone number cancels the call after giving the option to click 1 for billing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on a phone?

The chat works fine. Read what has been written. Use a different browser or a different device. And you still can use twitter. It's not a stock reply (even that @kglad probably gives this advice 30 times per day) but it's the solution to contact customer service. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

30 people a day are asking for help to get to customer service to check on a billing? Not just me then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a similar "stock" answer. I'm answering about half as many questions than @kglad ! So there are more users wanting to contact Adobe customer care. However, there are thousands of users getting to customer care without our help. And there are millions of users not needing customer care. 

Contacting customer care worked until now on every computer meeting @kglad 's requirements. Those who don't get through have misconfigured their browser. Therefore the tipp, to use a different browser or a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the stock reply is still correct. if you have a problem with chat, it's most likely your failure to use a compliant browser though it's also possible you're in a country that affects your ability to interact with adobe. 

if the former, using a mobile browser is usually successful.

the phone issue, i'd not heard before so either:

try phone again

try chat again

try twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the app on my phone. There are no options to chat with customer service other than a 'contact us' option which is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your browser, use the link, that was given to you. Be sure to be signed in to your Adobe account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're not the only person to have adobe billing issues, but you're one of the few (if any) that seems unable to connect with adobe and rectify the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that I can get a reply on Messenger via Facebook and am now chatty with someone. It took a while to find out this was possible and maybe something that could be signposted more clearly. I am not an IT guy but I know a 'contact' option in a phone app which is greyed out and not responsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be wary of unofficial contacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines