• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe (create cloud) has been increasing my billing gradually. One month its x amount, the next month its x amount + a little more and the month after the same thing.

I understand exchange rates play a factor but today I got a bank notification of the payment going off my account, the amount looked much higher than usual so i checked the exchange rate and I was right to assume I was being over charged, I hadn't previously checked the exchange rates so i am not even sure if i was correctly billed previously or over charged as i was today.

I am on a chat with an agent right now however he seems to have no idea how to help me or even how exchange rates work.

Has anyone else had this problem as the way it seems to be going I will eventually be paying over a thousand bux a month for this!

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Hi Tamara

I'm afraid we don't have information on the exchange rate used and only see the charge of USD 59.99 in our system.

Your card issuer may be able to advise on this and any additional fees charged.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamara

The price for your subscription is 59.99 USD per month.

You may be subject to a foreign transaction fee or international fee charged by some credit card issuers for making purchases overseas.

This is not a charge that's imposed by Adobe.

See section 7: Fees and Payment for additional information - Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

You may wish to consider switching to a paid up front plan where you make one payment for the year.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

I am aware that even though USD has a fixed rate mine would not be, so the fluctuation in my billing is understandable, but the jump this time around was much higher than usual which makes no sense to me as the exchange rate did not make such a dramatic change in the monthly or daily rate.

So this raises my question, when my amount got deducted yesterday, which exchange rate was used as I checked the exchange rate online and I was charged 30 odd bucks too much?

Kindly help me understand as i took the month to month because i simply cannot afford to purchase the yearly in one go... but if the payment goes up like this every month I will be paying faaaaar too much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamara

I'm afraid we don't have information on the exchange rate used and only see the charge of USD 59.99 in our system.

Your card issuer may be able to advise on this and any additional fees charged.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly, my programs did not download properly so i do not have them I have tried and tried to download but it keeps saying error and then iv been charged $68 in my account? can you help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hayley

Please contact our support team for download & installation assistance: Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines