Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there; 

Last month I subscribed to whole adobe by random G-mail! Today I understood that I Lost my password, and I just tried to change my adobe e-mail at least; in a rush, I changed it to my other e-mail which I had a canceled adobe account previously , and now my account is canceled! 

Is there any live chat? Is there any place for writing it to the support? I want to contact them via e-mail because I cannot make any phone calls.

Regards.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but this is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Help Center https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html is a good place to start
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! 

Unfortunately, there is no way for me! Find business support and e-mail them don't know if it works or not! Does adobe care at twitter helps ? 

Unfortunately, I cannot find the online chatbot! I will try! There should be some way for this situation and a big organization like Adobe ! this is absurd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an adobe page for business, as I remember! At this point, I tried everything! There is a receipt for my payment. I don't know how they canceled my price for this mistake 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this browser, I've used this chatbot! I didn't know the trick to type" agent"  and a human will contact me! but now! no result 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you typed agent into the chatbot field and waited 30 minintues with no response?

did you try phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe cares now Responded to me on Twitter! I will See how it goes! 

As I said currently resident in a country where Adobe does not support phone calls! I tried chatting before, was confused, and canceled that! 

Thanks all for your answers! Hope it resolve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try a fresh browser! See how that plays in! this browser is fresh too but no chatbox comes up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your browser must accept cookies and allow popups (and in particular, allow javascript)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked on new fresh browser! but it indicates I should have a trial at least! what is your opinion? should I wait for twitter support or activate a trial and start with the agent on chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chat with an agent to make sure you

1. don't have more than 1 account

2. the account you have is a trial

3. you know exactly when that trail ends

4. find out, if you don't cancel your trial, will you have a one year subscription commitment (with a penalty if you cancel after the trial and before 1 year).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am not trying to connect to an agent! I Hope it resolves! Thanks for all the help!

Take care!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.  let us know if they helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately he closed the chat on me! The agent ! and the Twitter support didn't understand my request 

This was a mistake on my behalf! My money is now gone! I've sent them a reciept, but they don't accept 

This is not the way you treat your customers! 

Thanks for all the support guys! 

Take care 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can retry chat, again. you'll get a different agent and maybe a different result. but be polite or they will disconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't disrespect you! Him! my case is a little bit confusing! It is like they are seeing the current state, not having the logs of my account what I did like changing e-mail or ....! it is my mistake don't know what to do! They say we did not cancel! Neither me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for the grammatical error! I was trying to say "disrespect "him"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simon, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems contacting our support team to manage your membership. The account you used to post to this public discussion forum has two memberships associated with it. You already have canceled your Creative Cloud membership, but the Acrobat membership you began today is still active.

If you wish to cancel the newly created membership for Acrobat, then you will want to use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html this will require you to interact with a secure form so all of the problems you encountered reaching a member of our support team will likely block you from completing the cancellation process.

If you continue to encounter any problems with the cancellation process or reaching a member of our support team, then please try the process on a different device. You may need to use a different network if the current network is blocking your ability to contact us.

You can also use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update support case ADB-26275570-F7S0. As discussed by Kglad and John, please make sure to login under the account associated with the membership or trial you are attempting to cancel.  If you have questions about subscriptions or memberships under other e-mail addresses, then please be logged in with that account.  You can use the information in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-or-reset-password.html if you need to regain access to a particular account, Simon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff!

I just started a trial for Acrobat so that I can chat with the agent! I don't know what happened! Just after this mail change, my plan was canceled. 

This is the end of the conversation for me, and I having a headache after all this! 

Thank you all. especially @kglad
Take care 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome, but don't forget to cancel that acrobat subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines