• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought an Indesign plan, after that I saw there was an offer on the All apps plan....

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...

I bought an Indesign plan, which I payed for. After a minute I saw there was an offer (1) on the All apps plan. So I bought this, and payed for this one. I tried to contact the adobe helpdesk, but nowhere there's link or a chat to the help center. Now I cancelled my Indesign plan, cause i don't need to pay for it separately because I bought the all apps plan. When canceling the Indesign plan, I got an even better offer (2) for the all apps plan!

So I went for this one. 

Now my questions are;

* Why can't I contact someone from Adobe themselves?

* What happens now? Cause now I'm paying for offer 1 and offer 2... But I only want to continue with offer 2 because the price is lower.

*Does the price of offer two continue for a year?

Kind regards,

Menno

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

I think I fixed it!

so I just cancelled the first all apps plan.

sice this is all done in one day, I get a refund from the more 'expensive' all apps plan.

This topic can be closed!

About contacting Adobe;

I couldn't find a chat or so, or an email to contact, I always ended up on the frequent questions page. But since it's all fixed, I don't have to contact them anymore. 

thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-16 om 10.22.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem much of a bargain. You are now paying for two plans rather than one. 

* Why can't I contact someone from Adobe themselves?

I don't know. Do you mean that you don't know how to do this, or that the instructions do not work - what happens? For sure, only contacting Adobe will help you.

* What happens now? Cause now I'm paying for offer 1 and offer 2... But I only want to continue with offer 2 because the price is lower.

You talk to Adobe and hope they will sort this out. If you left it over 14 days you must pay for both for a year.

*Does the price of offer two continue for a year?

Usually an offer price runs for 12 months, then changes to the normal full price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I fixed it!

so I just cancelled the first all apps plan.

sice this is all done in one day, I get a refund from the more 'expensive' all apps plan.

This topic can be closed!

About contacting Adobe;

I couldn't find a chat or so, or an email to contact, I always ended up on the frequent questions page. But since it's all fixed, I don't have to contact them anymore. 

thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines