• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buy Adobe softwares in Cambodia

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm looking to purchase premier pro and photoshop for my personal use in Cambodia. However, Adobe just does not allow online purchase. It's 2022 and Adobe still does not offer such an option. I can purchase software applications from Microsoft or Apple perfectly fine but what is the logic behind this kind of restriction from Adobe? You are pushing your users to use pirated versions of your products. And please do not refer me to your authorized reseller, they are no help. Some don't even answer their phone. Their quote is excessively high. No option for monthly subscription. Just an overally awful experience from Adobe for imposing such nonsensical restriction.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

There are certified resellers in Cambodia:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Account forum.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe isn't sold in a particular country it's usually because there are trade restrictions from either the US government or the country's government. For example, right now Adobe can't sell to Russian citizens because of the Ukraine invasion. Before the invasion, Adobe could sell to Russian citizens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are certified resellers in Cambodia:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines