• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Cómo solicitar un reembolso?

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, compré un plan de Adobe Creative Cloud el 21 de abril de 2022  (número de pedido AB01199000007EMX) con un periodo de prueba de 14 días; sin embargo lo cancelé el 22 de abril debido a que no podía utilizarlo. Se me envió un correo confirmando la cancelación, sin embargo han pasado los 5 días habiles que me dijeron para hacerme el reembolso y no se me ha devuelto el dinero. ¿Tendría que solicitar un reembolso o es cuestión de esperar?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would wait a bit longer, though it seems unusual for it to take this long.

Please note: As this is mainly a public user-to-user forum, we are not really able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues directly. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for assistance instead:

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon (below is how it looks) on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Best Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6 business days is not enough time.  It takes at least 10-15 business days to clear the banks.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines