• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have my $15 back ? I really need it

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I let a 7 day free trial lapse and now I am on the hook for a year.  I then did not cancel because of an early  cancellation fee. A service rep agreed to "waive" the cancellation fee.  Thats better than being forced to pay a years subscription for a product I used once but people accidentally let free trials lapse all the time and to date the only company who ever enforced this as strictly is Adobe.

Some companies understand that building loyalty in a tech savvy customer base of future decision makers is important - others really need $15.  I need groceries - I am a student right now and broke but todays desperate student is tomorrows decision makers 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Hi @Raghav5E77,

If the service rep agreed to waive of the cancellatin fees then what is the issue that you need help with? If the refund did not go through or if there is any other issue you will have to get it sorted out with the support team. These are peer to peer forums and Adobe employees don't visit these forums frequently. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Raghav5E77,

If the service rep agreed to waive of the cancellatin fees then what is the issue that you need help with? If the refund did not go through or if there is any other issue you will have to get it sorted out with the support team. These are peer to peer forums and Adobe employees don't visit these forums frequently. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We understand your problem and you are not wasting anyone's time here. What I suggested is that you should talk to support team about this and let them know your issue patiently, they are the only one's who can help you in account and payment related issues. If possible they will surely help in waiving your cancellation fees.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines