• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i use Ai cc2020 (pc) and Ai cc2017 (laptop) at the same time?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can my account use the adobe illustrator cc2020 on PC and AI cc2017 on my laptop at the same time? I know that we are allowed to login and install up to 2 devices, and not allowed to use the adobe software at the same time. But I'm not quite sure, is it said that we're not allowed to use the same exact cc version, e.g. both a cc2020 on PC and laptop? Or all of the AI version, e.g., AI cc2020 on PC and cc2017 on the laptop?

I mean, I have a cc2020 on my PC, and planned to install a cc2017 on my laptop, but I decided to ask here first cause I doubt that I would be allowed to use the 2 different version of AI at the same time. I hope you know what I mean guys, really sorry for my bad English, and thank you very much.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can use it, the versions don't matter what matters is that you have a valid subscription and use the application on one computer at a time.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i'm able to use ai cc 2020 on my pc and ai cc 2017 on my laptop at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you are NOT Allowed to use both computers AT THE SAME TIME.

And you are Not Allowed to let anyone else use any Adobe program that is registered to you whether or not the software is on a computer you own.

It is for Your Use Only and can Not be used on 2 different computer at the same time.

USED and Installed are Two (2) totally different things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes as mentioned above, you can have the installation of different versions on your computers but when it comes to using, you cannot be working on more than one computer at a time irrespective of the versions installed.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answer manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you for the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines