Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not change my billing adress - no field to enter

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael22920565m4vx_0-1643637403201.png

I want to change the adress for billing but there is no field to enter a new adress or change the old one!

Have someboday any tip?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, sorry you are unable to enter the credit card number and update your billing information as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html.  Which web browsers have you used?  Are blocked from entering the information in both FireFox and Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in both browser is no adress field. there is also no difference if i want to add a new credit card or edit the old one.

I only want ot change the adress because I moved my office

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem! There is an old adress on my invoices. I checked the credit card details with my bank - they are ok. But adobe usese a wired combination of my old street and town but uses the new postal code (which I could enter in the payment details field)... But WHERE can I put in the right street, house number and city??? thanxs for yor help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Judith, if you have already tried a different web browser, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a support team member can assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines