• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate fonts on Adobe Creative Fonts

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know they are having issues this morning with the Adobe server but now that I can open my design programs I can't activate the fonts.

Does anyone know about how to resolve this?

Thank you

Marta

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Yes.  There is a widespread problem with log-in.  Adobe apologizes for the inconvenience and are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

In the meantime, I'm working on other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  There is a widespread problem with log-in.  Adobe apologizes for the inconvenience and are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

In the meantime, I'm working on other things.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok,   It's May 31st and the status shows as green...  yet I cant activate any new fonts in AI.  Just says 'activating' and I never get to use them....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Fonts will not activate although it says they are activating. June 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. We just need a page where we can download the .ttf files, that would be a workaround.

June 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same proble with me in india we have enterprise account at Aristocrat but font is not working .

You do not have access to this service.
Contact your IT administrator to gain access, or sign in with an Adobe ID.

gat this message please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem - fonts are shown as active in Creative cloud yet Illustrator says they are unavailable. when you try to activate them it takes forevere and then nothing happens - goes back to saying fonts are inactive.

I need to work on a document that uses fonts only available in creative cloud so i cannot proceed without these fonts active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines