Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't afford payments

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried calling support but have been left on support for far too long than is acceptable.

I have had a subscription for Adobe that I wasn't aware I had. I signed up for a free trial over a year ago which I forgot to cancel.

I am now a second year student (was a first year when I signed up) and signed up with my student bank account which I try and avoid using because it has an overdraft which I want to try and avoid using. 

This subscription had been eating into my overdraft for over a year. I hope you can see from download history or something. I haven't been using these apps/storage I have been paying for.

I can't afford to keep paying. Nor can I afford to pay the cancellation fee. I am now in debt in my overdraft. Granted I have checked my email and I have of course been receiving emails. It just got lost in a volume of emails I receive from university and other sources.

I would appreciate as much support as possible. Refund to help with the overdraft would be absolutely amazing. Would really go a long way. I had quite a shock when I saw it. 

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you again,
TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines