• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change email. Email all ready used

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My primary email has a spelling error. My secondary email is correct. When I go to change my primary it says it is already in use. This is not correct because I have been using my email address for yonks. I deleted my secondary (which is my correct email) and it still will not allow me to change my primary email, again saying it is in use.

Just that it is not possible to log into my phone app because the code gets sent to the Never Never (the email address with the spelling error).

Can someone in HO contact me to get it rectified please

I expect your email to notify me when someone replies will also be sent to the Never Never. The only way out of this is for Adobe to phone me and sort it out

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not Adobe support.  This is a product user-to-user community.

Change your secondary email to something completely new.  You can get a free Gmail account to use instead.  Then change your primary email to the correct one.  Make sense?

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:

======================
Online Chat : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines