Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't run Illustrator because of a licence problem

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work in a company of construction and the receptionnist tried Adobe Illustrator last week and she liked it and she bought it. Now, I would like to run the application but it do not work. I've got a French Message about a problem to communicate with the server of Adobe for the licence. I have the control of all the communication in the company but I don't know which internet port allowing to solve the problem. I checked the documentation of Illustrator and there're nothing about that. Is there someone that can help me about what to do with my firewall ?

Thanks you !

P.S.: Sorry for my english, I'm a French Canadian. I do my best !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sharing licenses is not allowed.  Are you attempting to use the receptionist's Creative Cloud license or your own?

Does your computer meet the system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + Illustrator and other apps? Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines