• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t sign in to Adobe apps!

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apps randomly signed me out and told me to renew my subscription. I only started in April so doesn't need renewed (I've double checked) and when I click for support it says I'm not connected to internet. Internet for everything else is working fine! I've attached picture. Very frustrating as it worked fine before and now paying for something I can't access. I spoke to Adobe suppport online chat and they couldn't help me because my OS is too old. I updated apps but no change. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou but I'm not using windows I have a MacBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou but tried it all. Seemed fine and still no change to letting me sign in 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines