• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't unsubscribe

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't seem to unsubscribe my student subscription. RMIT cannot help me becaues I signed up on my own behalf using student email when it was not freely available for us, I can't seem to find 'manage my plans' only 'view my plans' ooption. When I the chatbox it told me I need to contact the administrator. When I click the link to unsub, it just direct me to endless unhelpful pages. 

I'm on financial hardship and need the subscription to stop taking my money asap. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't. I can't chat because it says I need to contact administrator. I can't contact administrator becaues I signed up on my own behalf. I need the money, I just need to unsubsribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its very annoying and frustrating. This should be an easy option but its obvious they made it this way to scam people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue I am having. They made it very easy to subscribe but impossible to undubscribe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines