Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update my billing infos

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's been like several months that each time I update my billing infos, the next month I have to do it all over again.

Started my current plan with credit card A, which got cancelled by my bank and replaced with another one (cc B) in the start of the year (ar. february or so).

Each month when I have to pay for my plan, it sends me an email saying that if I do not update my infos, my plan will get cancelled.

Each month when I receive this email, I rewrite (because they are already entered properly) my infos and the website tells me they are good and validated, because they are.

Each freaking time I do this, I update the page and the rubban saying "I have to update" reappears, as if I had done nothing.

Please help me, I have had no issues anywhere for paiments prior to this annoying thing and have plenty left on my bank account. I'll get freaking mad if I keep receiving those emails despite the fact that the website already knows the correct billing infos.

Regards,

Nina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Download & Install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

enable 2fa security in your account settings.

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1623243738688.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines