• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify subscription status

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 8 am I can't open any Adobe Design program or connect to my profile on Adobe Creative.

It shows a pop-up window saying "We can't verify your subscription status".

I have all apps and payment methods updated and I can't even connect to my information on my profile.

I've been for 2 hours on the phone trying to connect with the Customer Service but I guess they are busy with more people having the same problems.

Please I need urgent help. Please let me know what I can do or if you have any updates about this.

Thanks in advance.

Marta

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Yes, the log-in problem is frustrating for everyone.  Adobe are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

Suffice it to say, online chat and phone support systems are overwhelmed right now.  We just have to ride this out.  Hopefully the system will be restored soon.  Thanks for everyone's patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing some issue with Adobe servers, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"some issues" ?? Adobe isn't allowing us to use the products we need for work. A simple fix is for you to attach a monthly timestamp where the program will launch between billing cycles even if it's not connected to the server. Now we are dead in the water for hours. And Adobe isn't showing any accountability. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Babygiant,

Please keep me posted if you at some point cant connect everything back.

I'm on the same page. I just lost a big project because of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan,

So what can I do? When will I know when it's resolved? I just lost an important project as I couldn't work during all this morning... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is bullsh##t.  If they are going to force online connectivity to use their products, then they have to guarantee the servers to be operating.  Otherwise, they need to allow offline use.  Complete bullsh##t and greed from this corporation.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys i am not an Adobe employee, i am just trying to help here. I don't know how long it will take to resolve this. The link i pasted in the first post is the one that will give the updates on the progress.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same poblem here! my home office it's waiting for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An email (at the very least) alerting us to this situation would have been helpful, and would have prevented me from spending the last several hours attempting every failed troubleshooting recommendation on their site. Fair?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep me posted if at some point someone can connect to the Design Programs!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could open the Design programs but I can't activate any font. Does anyone know about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be patient! Sorry about the inconnvinience. It's hitting all Adobe users at some point.

Please look here for the staus of the Adobe systems: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/can-t-verify-subscription-status/m-p/11164370#M470662

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the log-in problem is frustrating for everyone.  Adobe are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

Suffice it to say, online chat and phone support systems are overwhelmed right now.  We just have to ride this out.  Hopefully the system will be restored soon.  Thanks for everyone's patience.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines