• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Fee scam

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the free trial and next thing you know they are charging me. I tried to cancel and then they charge me a huge cancellation fee! This is the biggest scam ever by a so called reputable company. I will do everything I can to fight this! This is straight up wrong, and a scam! 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you cancel within 14 days? If you did, talk to customer service and they can help you out.

If you didn't, you can try to talk to customer service anyway, but it may not help. Adobe tells you that you have to cancel within 14 days on the page where you signed up for the trial. The cancellation fee is made clear in the terms you agreed to when you signed up.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a response of a scammer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will do everything I can to fight this!

=========

@John24584422e4po,

Fight if you wish but these are the terms you agreed to when you downloaded & installed the software and gave Adobe your payment card details. 

============

Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

============

As @LinSims said, you had 14 days to cancel without penalty.  If you neglected to cancel in time, you're on the hook for 12 months of service.  You can avoid early termination fees by waiting until your 12th month of service to cancel.  Or you can  cancel early and pay the 50% fee. Your choice.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John24584422e4po,  Just a bit of advice:

When seeking help, it is usually best to communicate in a polite and non-combative manner.  The person you rely upon to solve your problem is more likely to be helpful and may actually do things for you that go beyond the rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

We appreciate you writing in. We checked the account details for the email ID you're logged in with, however, we could not find any active or trial subscription ever listed under your account.

If you subscribed using a different email, please create a new post with that or else you can always contact our support team as mentioned by the experts above.

Note: We do not advice sharing your personal/confidential info(email ID, phone number, card details, etc) here. This is a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines