• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel free trial

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, today it is 14 days to cancel my plan (free trial), and it is appearing that I have to pay R $ 495.00 (I'm from Brazil), what do I do ??? Help me, because I thought they would only charge from tomorrow !!! Not today, on the deadline.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S: I haven't used Illustrator in a week !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information and hence can't help. You will have to contact Customer Care for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, cookies are enabled on your browser. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Camily,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that issue issue is resolved by now. If not, I am moving this discussion to Get Started community. Our experts are there to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines