• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel penalty

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me why I had to pay to cancel and then, to make things even better, I don't even have use of Adobe for the last month.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you signed up for an annual plan (at a discounted monthly price in exchange for a one year commitment) similar to a car or appartment lease.  though instead of making the lease unbreakable (like appartment and car leases), adobe allows you to terminate the lease early for 1/2 the cost of the remaining months.

eg, if you want to use adobe cc programs for less than ~7 months, you should sign up for a monthly plan.  the cost per month is greater than the annual plan, but there's no lease/termination penalty.  from usage more than ~7 months it's more economical to pay the lower monthly, terminate early and pay the penalty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines