• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel plan button IS here but does it work?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So, I've been unsure about keeping with Adobe for the longest time since cancelling subscriptions and plans since I hear it's difficult to do, and that there is no "cancel plan" button. On the manage plan page, I've confirmed this to be true in the past. But today, it looks like there is finally a cancel plan button on the manage plan page. In theory, this is great, but I'm still suspicious. I don't plan on cancelling my plan just yet, but is there anyone who has cancelled their plans or subscriptions in recent months who used the cancel button instead of going right to customer service?

I clicked on it myself to see where it would take me, and it appears like it works. A page appears that asks you why you cancelled the plan, but as I ddin't want to cancel my plan, I backed out of the page. It would be very convenient to have the cancel option available at all times. Did anyone have trouble cancelling their plans by using the cancel plan button?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I doubt you will get any replies stating Yes I canceled my plan without problems.

Simply because WHY would someone that canceled their Adobe subscription come to this forum system?

I suggest you wait until the final month or week of your subscription and use that button to cancel your plan. See how it goes and then report back here with the outcome.

You can always sign up again. That is IF you don't also cancel your Adobe ID membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines