Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel student account without fee to buy normal license

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

as a student, I am currently tied to my Creative Cloud subscription until November.
But now I am supposed to get paid for Creative Cloud from my part-time job. Is it possible to get out of the contract without a cancellation fee if I can prove that I will continue to use the cloud by my job?

After all, Adobe gets more money because the student rate would no longer apply and the company would pay the normal rate.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about this and couldn't contact Adobe myself.

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

you probably can by contacting adobe support* and changing plans.  but if there's nothing preventing you from using your student plan for the rest of its term, use it.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably can by contacting adobe support* and changing plans.  but if there's nothing preventing you from using your student plan for the rest of its term, use it.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is, generally speaking, not a good idea to use a personal subscription for your work, or your work subscription for your personal projects. In the first case, if you leave the job, your work loses access to products they paid for. In the second, you lose access to your personal projects/IP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines