• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel sub

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to cancel my subscription but it says it will charge me £40 to cancel it when the origional subscription is £10 i am not paying £40 to cancel it how can this be solved 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

No scam involved.  Annual = 12 months.  You joined a 12 month plan (paid monthly or prepaid).  Either way, it's a 12 month commitment.  To avoid the 50% cancellation fee, wait until your 12th month of service to cancel.   A simple solution to a simple problem.

image.png

Had you enrolled in the costlier Monthly plan, you could cancel anytime without any fees but evidently that's not what you signed-up for.   Next time read the TERMS before you join.  If you don't understand them, ask a parent, teacher o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eve5D46 

Please read the subscription terms that you agreed to when you signed up for the annual plan, paid monthly:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

This is a user forum with volunteers. If you have further questions, contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

Do not respond to scammers who may PM you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I cancel it after I have paid my next months sub?

Because 40 pound to cancel it is a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eve5D46 wrote:
Can I cancel it after I have paid my next months sub? Because 40 pound to cancel it is a scam

You signed up for an annual plan, paid monthly, and agreed to the terms when you signed up. I'm not sure if you read my reply or followed the two links, so I'll repeat this part, as we cannot assist with billing on this forum.

@jane-e wrote:

This is a user forum with volunteers. If you have further questions, contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

Do not respond to scammers who may PM you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow you are literally not helping those links did not help

i have a monthly plan which is £10 a month my next bill is due in July 

but i wanted to cancel it now but if i did that it said it would charge me £40 

I am not paying £40 to cancel 

If i wait for my next bill next month and pay the next bill of £10 in July will i be able to cancel after that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eve5D46 wrote:

I am not paying £40 to cancel 

If i wait for my next bill next month and pay the next bill of £10 in July will i be able to cancel after that 

Yes, you can cancel anytime, but not always with out the cancellation penalty. If you want to cancel without a penalty, you need to wait until your year is up; otherwise you pay 50% of the remaining contract obligation. I'm sorry you thought the links were not helpful. I have copied and pasted the cancellation terms from the first link for you:

"Cancellation Terms

"You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period."

"* Specific countries require cancellations to be made only by contacting Customer Support. See the list of countries here."

Again, we are volunteers and cannot assist with billing. Only Adobe can do that. The second link I gave you tells you how to contact Customer Support if you have more questions.

I hope this helps,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No scam involved.  Annual = 12 months.  You joined a 12 month plan (paid monthly or prepaid).  Either way, it's a 12 month commitment.  To avoid the 50% cancellation fee, wait until your 12th month of service to cancel.   A simple solution to a simple problem.

image.png

Had you enrolled in the costlier Monthly plan, you could cancel anytime without any fees but evidently that's not what you signed-up for.   Next time read the TERMS before you join.  If you don't understand them, ask a parent, teacher or adult friend to help you.

===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

===============

How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
Online Chat : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you your reply helped much more 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Account, Payment,  & Plan forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines