• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel subscription what will happen to my portfolio website

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the .myportfolio website that comes with adobe for my professional website. What will happen to that if I cancel my subscription of Adobe creative cloud? Do I have to design a different website now?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q: What happens when you stop paying for electricity? 

A: The power is turned off.

Q: What happens when you stop paying for Creative Cloud?

A: The service is turned off.

You will need to replace your Portfolio site with a new website and also buy some commercial web server space on which to host it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy, 

Does that mean it would still be accessible when sharing the link but not editable or is it going completely offline ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When your service is cut off, nobody will see your site.  Visitors will just see an error message and nothing more.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Portfolio website is included with your paid subscription. Adobe Portfolio is a premium feature, so if you cancel your paid membership and return to the free level of Creative Cloud, then the Portfolio website attached to the account would be deactivated.

Which subscription plan do you currently have? Adobe Portfolio is included in all Creative Cloud paid plans... So one option if you were looking to reduce your costs but maintain the website would be switch to a different (potentially lower cost) plan. Here are the options for changing your plan, if that is helpful:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines