Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel subscription

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

is there any chance to avoid penalty (169 Euro) when cancelling the subscription in 2nd year? I used to pay 19,99 Euro but today I was charged 30,74 Euro? I am a student and can't afford such increase. Should I have 14 days from this new payment?

Many thanks for your kind help!

Domi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Domi,

We have checked your Adobe account and found an active subscription of Creative Cloud all apps. Is it what you are willing/trying to cancel or get it on discounted rate?

If yes, then we'd suggest you to get in touch with our billing support team over chat/call. As this is a public fourm and sharing the curstomer's account details here, are not possible. 

Click on "Contact Us" at the lower right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your advice. I have contacted billing team but they seemed to be very unhelpful, they see only the procedures and price lists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Price goes up after the One Year Intro Price https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Student-plan/td-p/10209357

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines