Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription for the longest but don’t know how. Now there have been charged $30 dollars for a subscription I don’t need. I’m hoping to get the subscription canceled and at least $15 back for the 2nd month. My account is under EMAIL REMOVED

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Email-signatures-and-personal-information/td-p/4786467

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I hit view plan it gives me no option to be able to cancel the plan 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue.... never know canceling will be such a hustle?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing this issue.  Very infuriating.  When I try to use the chat feature to talk to someone I get a message that says, "A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help."  This doesn't make any sense since this is a personal account.  I hope I'm able to get reimbursed for this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, that must be maddening. Also weird; I can't imagine how your personal account became a business account. All I can suggest is that you try running a web search for Adobe customer service. It should give you a regionally appropriate phone number to call.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BRILLIANT.  thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to cancel and delete my account. I have tried to work with your prompts and online instructions but my eyesight is impinged and I can't do this alone. Please help. When I wrote to you someone thought I should have two days of credit for the response. I should have 1.5 years of credit because that is how long I've been paying and unable to use CS. That's more than $600 you owe me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite products are no longer sold or supported.

I don't know what your remarks have to do with cancelling a PAID subscription to Creative Cloud.  But if that's what you're asking about, please log-in with your PAID ID and password below.  Ensure your payment details are current.  Click on Manage Plans > Cancel. 
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe. 
Support LinksSupport Links

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my subscription. 
I'm at PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED

Go back to the top and read... nobody here can cancel

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines