Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

cancel subscription

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems like i accidentally bought Creative cloud all apps, and i dont want to pay for it. how do i cancel

that because it says that i need to pay more than 200€ to cancel and i dont want to pay that for something i dont even need. i only need photoshop and now it's charging me for that creative cloud all apps too witch is really expensive.

TOPICS
Billing, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020
Hey, I think it's best you contact customer service about that since this is a pretty specific issue that you need to sort out.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I think it's best you contact customer service about that since this is a pretty specific issue that you need to sort out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancel subscription 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines