• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel/upgrade subscription

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my name is Christian McCall and I've recently decided to make the jump into a freelance design career.

I initially subscribed for just the $21/month Illustrator, and realized my mistake that I would probably need Photoshop and a few others. It is within the 14 day trial period(ends tomorrow), and I would like to upgrade to the full $53/month package.

I have very slow satellite internet.

Am I able to upgrade easily, or do I have to cancel my illustrator subscription, lose all my activated fonts(I'm not joking satellite internet is so slow activating fonts takes like 15 minutes per font), and then just purchase the full package?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care by onlinne chat and explain that you want to cancel Illustrator and get the All Apps Plan.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat bot icon (lower right)

Type AGENT followed by enter key.

Find a faster Internet or Wifi hotspot to download all the apps you need.   Downloading & installing is no fun on a slow Internet connection.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was going to suggest you could also chat to someone through the support page (https://helpx.adobe.com/au/support.html). I just tried and got the following message:
Chat support is temporarily unavailable. While we work to restore service, please use our other contact options or try again later.

See how you go with changing the plan through the link John provided or try the support chat later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines