Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel without fees

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I subscribed to the Creative Cloud after I lost my job (as my past subscription was took by the company) in order to help me in my job search.

My new employer is going to pay for the subscription for me, but of course it has to be took through their Adobe Team console with all other employee subscriptions - they can't give a monthly refund of my private subscription which seems legit, you know how it works for companies and billing.

So I have to cancel my current subscription, but the fees asked to do so are insane... As I'm not really cancelling my subscription but simply swiping for a new account, is there any way to avoid those fees? It feels really unfair to pay such an amount - especially in those difficult crisis times - as there will still be a subscription paid for my utilisation of Adobe services...

Thank you,

Kind regards

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are thieves, unable to stop a subscription even on a call from their support and after a trial period. One year after an unwanted subscription, we are still asked for cancellation fees. A shame.

Count on me to find a cheaper solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

laura.descamps, good evening.
You may wish to contact Customer Care after your new employer has assigned you a subscription from the Admin Console and report that you have moved to a Team subscription and they should be able to waive the termination fee for your individual subscription on a case-by-case basis.

For your reference, here is a link to help on the Japanese site.

https://helpx.adobe.com/jp/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-plan.html#%E3%83%97%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines