Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelar mi suscripción me supone una penalización

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Debido a que ya no uso los programas de Adobe, quisiera cancelar, pero me indica que debo pagar una penalización. Todos los meses pago una cantidad desde el 13 de noviembre de 2020. Me gustaría saber si tengo que esperar hasta el 13 de noviembre de este año para evitar dicha penalización (injusta y surrealista).

Gracias y un saludo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeannette Lindgreen wrote:

Hello

Because I no longer use Adobe programs, I would like to cancel, but it tells me that I must pay a penalty. Every month I pay an amount from November 13, 2020. I would like to know if I have to wait until November 13 of this year to avoid such a penalty (unfair and surreal).

Thank you and greetings

Your subscription was annual, to be paid monthly or in a lump sum. Yes, there is a fee for early cancellation of an annual contract.

Since you are no longer using the applications, you have to decide if it's more economical for you to go to term or pay the fee to cancel early. If you decide to wait, watch your calendar carefully to make sure don't miss the November 13 date.

I don't know how it works with today being September 10 and your renewal date being November 13. Do the three days count as part of a month or not? If so, wait three days.

Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jeannette Lindgreen 

While you still have Photoshop, you might consider replying to this thread where three Adobe employees have tried to assist you:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/interferences-in-layer-masks/m-p/1292...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Account, Payment, and Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines