Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling my plan

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have had money taken from my account for several years from Adobe. I cannot find a single email address or Adobe account with any subscription or purchase of any kind. I would like this money to stop being taken from my account and ideally I would like a refund.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Have you been receiving emails from Adobe? Try using the email ID on which you receive emails. 

To get complete information of your Adobe account, kindly get in touch with our support team here:https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Hope this helps! 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have tried using my email ID. The only support option available to me are the forums so that is where I am trying to get support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>only support option available to me are the forums

Nobody in a public forum can help with a payment problem... only Adobe support

If Adobe is not able to help find the "lost" email being charged, you MAY need to contact the fraud staff at your credit card company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines