Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling Photography Annual Plan, prepaid

Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, last year I bought the Photography plan for one year, prepaid. Adobe makes everything a little confusing and I haven't had a lot of interaction outside of just installing creative cloud and using photoshop.

It's set to renew itself on October 3, 2021. But I don't want to renew the plan. I don't like Adobe's subscription model.

I would like to know, if I cancel now, will I still be able to use Creative Cloud/Photoshop until October 3rd or will I lose access immediatly? I know the Support Community isn't official adobe support, but any support will be helpful.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a moderator delete this? I Accidentally posted this in the wrong section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The post can't be deleted, but I can move it to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum, which is where it belongs.

If you subscribed for a year and are paying monthly, canceling now will remove your ability to use Photoshop and you will incur a cancellation fee of 1/2 of the remaining contract. I'm not certain what happens if you actually paid for the whole year up front. I would think you'd be able to continue using Photoshop until the year ends.

Your best bet is to contact customer support and ask them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, last year I bought the Photography plan for one year, prepaid. Adobe makes everything a little confusing and I haven't had a lot of interaction outside of just installing creative cloud and using photoshop.

It's set to renew itself on October 3, 2021. But I don't want to renew the plan. I don't like Adobe's subscription model.

I would like to know, if I cancel now, will I still be able to use Creative Cloud/Photoshop until October 3rd or will I lose access immediatly? I know the Support Community isn't official adobe support, but any support will be helpful.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you cancel now, you'll lose use of your photography plan now, and you'll be refunded for 1/2 the remaining months.

if you want to cancel on oct 3, 2021 set a reminder on your mobile or some other calendar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines