• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling yearly auto-renewal (want to pay manually each year)

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I currently receieved my yearly renewal for my Adobe suite on (March 21, 2020 - March 21, 2121). I would like to cancel the auto-renewal feature (so that I am not charged automatically) and just pay each year manually. If I cancel my account so that I am not automatically charged - will I lose my current Adobe products that I have paid for this year already?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto renewal cannot be cancelled. If you cancel you will normally lose use immediately - don't cancel unless you actually want to stop using the product. What you can do - like TODAY - is prepay somehow and hope you haven't left it too late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, here are some further ideas on how you can manage your prepayments, since Adobe subscription auto-renewal cannot be disabled:

How to Prepay Creative Cloud Membership Upfront + Buy Annually

Note that in some countries, you also even get a discount by paying yearly rather than monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines