Exit

CANCELLATION FRAUD?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HelloAdobe

Hello community

Thed 8th of August I have subscribed a fre subscription to test the Adobe products.

Not having found what I was searching for in terms of functionalities I cancelled my subscription immediately.

I got the message on the screen that subscription was cancelled but none email was received.

Than I got the first monthly invoice of 18,xx euros.

I oaied and today I discovered to hae suvscribed a full year subscription paln.

I than decided to cancel my plan and I got a surpise to be invoiced by 100 euros for leaving the plan early.

I found this quite criminale and illegal becuase just after subscribing the free plan I simply cancelled it almost immediately.

I would like to know what happen ad why I have t pay for a subscription that I have cancelled.

Than I will be happy to know if others fromhis community got into he same problems.

PS: I considered Adobe a serious company, now i doubt it is anymore!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marina Domeni259333121ahm,

please note that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not really able to help you directly with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for assistance instead:
ยป https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon (below is how it looks) on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Best regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines