• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation Indesign Annual Subscription

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My annual subscription automatically renews on March 12, 2022. If I cancel it today, can I continue to use Indesign until March 12, 2022, or is it immediately unavailable?

Kind regards
Helga

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the more appropriate Account, Payment, & Plan forum

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an annual paid monthly plan you will be able to use it only till March I suppose as the next billing period is till March 12th. Still better to cancel on 1st of March to be totally sure. I am quoting the terms of cancellation below

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more details see the following link

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cancel today, it becomes unavailable today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines