• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCELLATION OF ADOBE ACROPRO SUBS 800-833-6687IE

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online cancellation procedure is VERY CONFUSING -  and there is NO Adobe Support EMAIL to ask for HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do  you cancel a "free trial" account? I have been trying for 3 days with no luck. I have been trying for 3 days with no luck. Adobe first baited me into giving it my credit card information, then prevented me from cancelling. This is ILLEGAL BAIT AND SWITCH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Account and membership help

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephenahesterjr,

We see that you have registered for Acrobat DC 7-days free trial which started on 24th Feb. If you do not wish to continue with the subscription (after 7-days of your free trial) then, as suggested above you may contact to your customer care billing team to get the cancellation within time frame.

Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. couldnt submit my post though.  

cancelling free trial is like I need a degree in how to cancel Adobe free trial. and i don't have one..i would have kept it. except i was only able to edit and use signature request once maybe twice...last couple of days i was unable to use the function at all. now maybe that is because it cancelled idk..my receipt says that i'd be charged on 12/24/2019. I am trying to cancel post haste and want credit for those 4 days. 

Adobe you have to know everyone thinks you are scamming and trying to rook us into a membership...God was telling me something. So I am glad I started this campaign now because i have no idea how long it will take to get help...support is a joke..as soon as i opened chat it said that i took too long.   really dude i just decided to give them a try when the instructions for cancelling free trial was like nails scraping on a chalkboard.

so i youtube..dude was so upset he gave out the 800# i guess too many people called in for help because that gave a warm adobe greeting as if i finally would get satisfaction only to drop. yeah. so here i am. i do see there are Adobe administrators in here and seem to be on top of their game so i hope you can help me. I dont want Adobe. furthermore I dont even know that I got what i was expecting. wth is adobe cloud something or other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering the same issue. Can't cancel my membership that began as a free trial. Unable to engage the virtual assistant online to help. Disheartened by the difficulty and reluctant to use Premiere in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We should start a class action lawsuit.... They don't want you to have option to cancel. 

Easy to sign up...impossible to get out....every month they keep taking $$$$

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same happening here . I cannot cancel my free trial account .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled the subscription before the trial end but is still deducting my money 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel my subscription? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

See additional reading here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would also like to cancel my subscription. I follow the steps indicated here https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html but I don't see the option of cancelling.

Could you please assist?

Thank you

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the link that you're referring to, see this part:

• Don't see Cancel plan? The option isn't available if we're processing your payment or had a problem with it. Try again in 24 hours.

Re-verify if this is why you can't see the cancel option.

If this is not the case you may need to call customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ls_rbis

There is not one possiblity to cancel my monthly subscription for Photoshop. None of the support pages can help me

I'm really angry at this moment since every month an amount is taken from mhyaccount while I don't want it.

I've looked many times during months on the adobe site to cancel this sbscription. None of the links above can help me.
Nowhere there is an e-mailaddress or phone number to get this sorted!

So, is there a normal way of contacting Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I noticed I will pay a penalty fee for cancellation. I checked the initial confirmation and it nowhere states that the subscription is an annual subscription being paid on a monthly basis.   I tried to contact the chat function but it isn't working properly. At least it only takes me to your help page and not to the chat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines