• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCELLATION OF SUSCRIPTION

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DOES ANYONE HAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CANCEL THE SUSCRIPTION....I DOWNLOADED A FREE TRIAL FOR A MONTH.....I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGE AND IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND THEIR INFORMATION.

SENT AN EMAIL TO Message....adobe.com AND IT SAYS THE INBOX IS FULL

PLEASE ADOBE IF YOU READ THIS, CANCELL PLEASE MY INFORMATION

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You login to your Adobe Account on the Adobe main website, Adobe.com, and you can cancel whatever subscription you signed up for.

Here are the 2 places to Cancel a subscription.

2019-12-29 13_36_07-Adobe Account.png2019-12-29 13_34_59-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE BEEN TRYIN THAT......THERE ARE TWO BUTTONS THAT SAYS DESACTIVED AND THAT IS WHAT  I  DID....BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't deactivate a subscription, you cancel it. Go to https://account.adobe.com/plans. There should be a button or something that will let you cancel your subscription, unless, of course, it has already started. (NB: I don't have a subscription I can cancel so I can't give you a better description here.)

<removed: it wasn't you I was thinking of regarding the use of all caps. If you ever come back to the forums, though, remember that all caps is considered shouting and should be avoided.>

ETA: Adobe NA is on break until after New Years. Note that only an Adobe employee/CSR can help you with billing or subscription issues. Those of us who are ACPs or MVPs are users like yourself; we do not work for Adobe and have no access to Adobe's internal systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your information:

No button or something that will let you me cancel my subscription. I guess has already started.... yesterday

Sorry about the caps, I was in a hurry.....I can belive that no phone numbers, email, chat.....something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is live chat, and it should be manned.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: .

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html.

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. .

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines