• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation of the plan

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My son, without my knowledge, bought an annual plan with a monthly fee of over 30 euros, I cannot cancel this plan because they ask me to pay for it, what can I do to turn it off permanently because I will not use it, my son said that he was not sure what he was doing, but he came Please, help me, it's a lot of money.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cancellation fee for the annual plans is 50% of the promised money for the year. After that it restarts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines