• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation refund

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a 7 day free trial. After the 7th day I proceed to cancel. However the palm didn't get cancel and I had to pay the monthly fee. When I went to cancel the plan later I had to pay the cancelation fee. Is there any way to get a refund, because I never wanted to go pass the 7 day free trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Guo259758786mqm,

Did you get a confirmation for the cancel like an email but still it did not get cancelled in the system and you eventually had to pay the cancellation fees? If so then you can contact support with your supporting evidence that you did cancel the plan but somehow it did not go through.

Now since you already have paid the cancellation fees it becomes that much more difficult to get the refund for the same as getting a waiver is always a bit easy then asking for a refund. In any case do contact support and let them know your situation, be polite and calm that goes a long way in such sitatuations.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I will do that, Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines